Locking your shipping address!
10 months ago
– Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 08:45:21 AM
This is it! We’re finally getting ready to ship!
We will locking shipping addresses soon. That means you have two days to update your shipping address in your BackerKit survey.
If you need to review your shipping address, you can return to your survey by clicking the link in your survey email or requesting your survey link under "Lost your survey?" on our BackerKit project page at https://the-stata-clock.backerkit.com.
If you haven’t answered your survey yet, you can still fill it out to get your rewards, but your shipment may be delayed.
We’re currently aiming to start shipping next week, rolling our shipping to all backers in the next 6 weeks. The early backers will receive their clocks first. If you need to change your shipping address, please make the changes in your BackerKit survey in the next two days.
Stata Clock Team
Production Update: Volume V & IV
11 months ago
– Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 03:50:38 PM
Please make sure you check out our Medium blog for all of our latest updates and view our live roadmap to keep tabs on our engineering team daily!
Here's what happened in April and May:
Our software team successfully released our iOS app to the App Store. Check out our blog for more details about our forthcoming Android App. Our software team has also been busy refining our over-the-air update system and getting a polished build ready for manufacturing.
- Our mechanics team has been refining manufacturing processes and has begun the long process of parts manufacturing.
- Our hardware team has been busy coordinating with suppliers to ensure the Stata Clock is delivered on time.
If you have an Android device, please read our blog for more details about when we will be completing our Android app - feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Production Update: Volume IV
about 1 year ago
– Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 10:01:41 AM
Happy Spring! Here in Brooklyn we have had a very interesting month — snow storms and cold weather has made for a slow start to the spring, but we have plowed on!
Here’s an overview of what we were up to this month:
Our software team has finished the updates to our iOS app, making V3 a reality! The team has now begun working on a new production build for the embedded code and enabling over-the-air updates.
- Our mechanics team finalized all design work and began testing manufacturing processes which will continue through the end of this month.
- Our hardware team has begun sourcing production materials and placing orders for long lead-time items.
To read more about what our team has been up to, head over to our blog to read our latest post.
We have a new name!
over 1 year ago
– Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 02:18:59 PM
Thank you so much for being patient with us as we worked through our rebranding - in just two short weeks we got back up and running under our new name: Stata Clock! Read more about the inspiration behind our new name in our latest blog post.
For reference, here are our new Blog and Backerkit pages. If you never filled out your Backerkit survey, please let us know, as your old link will no longer work. Otherwise, everything else should be a seamless transition.
In case you missed it, here is our January Production Update...
- Our software team has finished their infrastructure update effort and has been working on updating our API.
- Our mechanics team completed the fabrication of the Stata Clock coasters and prototyping a new design for the Stata Clock electronics enclosure.
- Our marketing team has been busy with our rebranding effort and a fun, new social media campaign with @wordee_photo — check it out on Instagram.
Also, be sure to follow along with our software and hardware teams every day with our Live Roadmap!
Feel free to read more about what our teams have been working on in our latest blog post.
Submit your Semi-Custom Icon Request!
over 1 year ago
– Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:51:35 PM
This post is for backers only. Please visit Kickstarter.com and log in to read.